Swimming pool owners across the country, but especially in Arizona, know if you have a pool you’re always looking for ways to amp up the fun and enjoyment. We have 5 ways to enjoy your pool more for pool owners in Arizona and across the country. As pool service contractors from Goodyear, Arizona, we work with pool owners regularly to assure their pools and hot tubs are always ready for use and are a place they can escape the sometimes triple digit temperatures!
A swimming pool, as you know, is a lot of work and costs a lot of money. It’s an investment you want to not only protect, but to use as often as possible to get your “money’s worth.”
If you want to simply be able to enjoy the pool in your free time, you will want to hire a swimming pool service contractor from Express Pool Care who can assure the water is always swimmable and all you have to do is jump in and enjoy!
5 ways to enjoy your pool more
Swimming pools are fun, fun, fun! They are also an investment you want to protect while you’re having that fun, right?! Swimming pool maintenance is crucial to maintaining a pool that is healthy and able to be used. When the pool is cleaned and maintained you and your family can spend countless hours, under the summer sun having fun together and building memories.
Here are five things to think about when you are a swimming pool owner — some are fun — some are practical.
- The water needs to be bacteria-free. Not fun, but if the pool water isn’t clean you won’t be able to enjoy the pool as much! You can hire a pool contractor to do this for you or you can ask a pool contractor to teach you how to clean, maintain and test the pool water.
- When you’re in the pool and splashing around you are also losing weight! What an enjoyable way to burn caloires and pounds — swimming and playing with your children! Also, when you’re in the pool you aren’t running any risk of injury or stress on your muscles and joints. Enjoyable weight loss!
- Keep sharp objects out of the pool. Sure that may not seem like a “fun” tip, but if you wear sharp objects in the pool — especially a vinyl liner pool — you run the risk of tearing the liner — not fun!
- No running or no bike riding on the pool deck isn’t fun, but it is safe and keeping everyone safe is enjoyable. Remind the kids that a wet pool deck is slippery and they don’t want to run and injure themselves. Confine the fun to the pool water.
- Practice the buddy system. This means, no swimming alone and this is fun because being in the pool with friends and family is more fun than swimming alone, right?!
If you’re looking for more ways to enjoy your family swimming pool, ask us the next time we pay a service visit.