Express Pool Care, serving Phoenix, Goodyear & Laveen AZ explain importance of pool water cleaning
Hygiene is crucial if you own a swimming pool. You don’t want anyone in your family to swim in water that is teeming with bacteria. Even though you can’t see contaminants, they could be floating around in the water and that is why pool owners work with swimming pool service contractors from Express Pool care to keep the water bacteria free.
Contaminants are in the air and on the individuals who use your swimming pool. Whether you are responsible for caring for a commercial swimming pool or a personal pool, dirty water makes the structure unfit for swimming. What does a swimming pool service contractor in Arizona do to assure the water is clean? He adds chemicals when necessary. He scrubs the walls and floors and vacuums the water. He tests the water during service visits to assure the chemicals are in balance.
Here are some steps you can take to help keep your pool water clean:
- Showering before jumping into the swimming pool is one way to keep outside contaminants from the water. A quick shower will remove dead skin, deodorants, hair spray, perfumes and other items that your swimmers could bring in with them.
- Rinse off dirty, grassy or muddy feet before jumping into the water.
- Be vigilant with skimming debris off the surface of your pool. Better yet, use a swimming pool cover to keep dirt and debris out.
- Hose off pool toys before you put them in the water.
- If your dogs swim with you, take a few moments to run a brush through his hair to remove loose hair and any dirt or debris before he jumps into the water.
These are a few steps that you can implement to help keep your swimming pool water clean and clear as possible between pool service contractor visits.