Express Poolcare swimming pool service professionals discuss swimming pool accessories
Any swimming pool owner in Phoenix and Laveen, Arizona know that their swimming pool is the focal point of their outdoor living space. A swimming pool is a place to escape the sometimes triple digit temperatures and it s also a place to relax with friends and family. A swimming pool can either complement the house design and blend seamlessly into the backyard or it can be a separate entity unto itself. Regardless of the decorating direction you take, there are also many pool accessories that can add to the fun and enjoyment you have in your family pool.
The swimming pool service contractors from Express Poolcare in Arizona offer these five options for your consideration as ways to make some upgrades to your swimming pool and outdoor living space this summer:
- Does your swimming pool have enough shade that it is enjoyable for swimming any time of the day? Do you have to avoid the pool and the deck because it is too hot some parts of the day? Do you have shade from an awning? Table umbrellas? Or do you have no shade around the pool and want to remedy that this summer? There are many ways to amp up the shade so you can relax poolside without having to be always in the sun. Remember, though if you’re planting trees you will want to assure the roots will not eventually damage the pool structure and that it won’t be dropping too many leaves into the pool.
- Breathe new life into your outdoor living space by adding to, or upgrading your pool furniture. If you love the furniture, then add new cushions to shake things up a bit.
- Add pool lighting if you don’t already have some. Ask us about installing LED lights beneath the surface of the pool water to amp up the safety of the pool for nighttime swimming. Add lighting to your walkways, outdoor living space or even to the areas of shade that you have around the pool.
- How is your pool deck holding up? Do you love it? If you don’t have one have one constructed this summer. If you have a deck, but want something different, add texture through the use of pavers or stamped concrete. Add color or quartz sprayed on texture to the deck. If it’s wooden and in need of an upgrade, do that this summer.
- You can have a fountain or rock waterfall added to your pool or sunshelves.
- Add a game atmosphere with a volleyball net or pool noodles.
- Add a gazebo or pool house or an outdoor kitchen.
Set a budget for your summer pool upgrade projects then give us a call to make it happen!